Welcome to Abilene Recovery Council
Currently, the Council is a licensed and approved provider for Texas Court Ordered Education Programs, including Drug Offense Education, DWI Education and DWI Intervention. Classes are offered online & in-person. Click here for rules and technical requirements of online classes. Click Here
- The person taking the class must register in person at 104 Pine St., Suite 205 PRIOR to the start of the class.
- Please allow 15-30 minutes to complete paperwork.
- Registration paperwork must be started prior to 11:30am & 4:30pm during regular business hours.
- You will need your driver's license number, social security number, cause number, judge, and county of conviction to register for classes. This information is required in order to ensure you receive proper credit for the class.
- Registration must be paid in full or you will not receive your certificate.
- You must attend class every day. If you miss a day, you will have to pay the registration fee again and retake the class.
- No-shows will be charged a reassignment fee.