Welcome to Abilene Recovery Council
Currently, the Council is a licensed and approved provider for the Texas DWI Education Program, Drug Offender Education Program, DWI Intervention Program, and Alcohol Education Program for Minors (MIP). The Council also provides a curriculum for Anger Management.
Class SchedulesDOEP Schedule
DWI Intervention Program (Tues., Thur.)
DWI Education Schedule
- The person taking the class must register in person at 104 Pine St., Suite 205 PRIOR to the start of the class.
- Please allow 15-30 minutes to complete paperwork.
- Registration paperwork must be started prior to 11:30am & 4:30pm during regular business hours.
- You will need your driver's license number, social security number, cause number, judge, and county of conviction to register for classes.
- Registration must be paid in full or you will not receive your certificate.
- You must attend class every day. If you miss a day, you will have to pay the registration fee again and retake the class.
- No-shows will be charged a reassignment fee.